Starting from 31 August 2021, with the resumption of trade fair and congress activities, access must be accompanied by the exhibition of the Green Digital Pass or have at least one of the requirements specified below:
• Certificate of vaccination (even of the first dose only after 14 days from the same)
• Carrying out a rapid molecular or antigen test with negative results within the previous 48 hours
• Certificate of recovery from Covid-19 infection within the previous 6 months
Swab hubs will be available at the entrances to the exhibition center where it will be possible to carry out a rapid antigen test on site.
• Approaching Milan from Genoa on the A7, Bologna on the A1 or Turin on the A4: take the northbound Tangenziale Ovest and turn off at the Fieramilano exit
• Approaching Milan from Venice on the A4: turn off at the Pero Fieramilano exit
• Approaching Milan from Varese on the A8 or Como on the A9: leaving the Milano Nord tollbooth, take the A4 in the direction of Venice and turn off at the Fieramilano exit.
• Leaving Milan: take the A8 in the direction of Varese-Como: turn off at the Fieramilano exit
• Leaving Milan: take the A4 in the direction of Turin: turn off at the Pero Fieramilano exit
Car parks: there is parking for over 10,000 vehicles in 5 outdoor parking lots (P1 to P5) and two multi-story car parks (PM1 and PM2). All the parking have lanes reserved for Telepass holders.