Company
image

MADE expo 2023

SYSTEM SYNERGIES, CONNECTIONS AND VISIONS OF THE FUTURE.

For the first time ever the event took place under the aegis of the MIBA-Milan International Building Alliance and registered the presence of more than 80,000 operators from 111 countries. In doing so it gave great satisfaction to MADE expo, which has now established itself as the sector’s leading trade fair.

Press release

Discover all the novelties

image

MADE expo 2023

SYSTEM SYNERGIES, CONNECTIONS AND VISIONS OF THE FUTURE.

For the first time ever the event took place under the aegis of the MIBA-Milan International Building Alliance and registered the presence of more than 80,000 operators from 111 countries. In doing so it gave great satisfaction to MADE expo, which has now established itself as the sector’s leading trade fair.

Press release

Discover all the novelties

COMPANY

MADE eventi is the company that organises MADE expo, the number one Italian trade show and one of Europe’s leading events for architecture and the construction industry; MADE expo is held every two years in Milan, at the fieramilano-Rho exhibition centre. 60% of MADE eventi is owned by Fiera Milano Spa and the remaining 40% by Federlegno Arredo Spa.

An event that has consolidated itself as a fundamental tool for both Italian and foreign companies to develop their business in the sector.

 

On 2023, MADE expo renews itself: Work for progress. A new image for the leading event in Italy for the world of architecture and construction.

The next edition of the exhibition will be held in Milan from 19 to 22 November 2025.