VIA BARLETTA SS 16 N. 221
76125 - TRANI
BT - IT
Phone: 0883 586818
Fax: 0883 587704
- NATURAL AND REGENERATED STONE CURTAIN WALLS
- BATHROOM AND KITCHEN TAPWARE
- BATH TUBS AND WHIRLPOOL TUBS
- MARBLE, GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE FLOORING
- EXTERNAL CLADDING IN NATURAL AND REGENERATED STONE MATERIALS
- SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS FOR FURNITURE
- MARBLE, GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE CLADDING
- INTERIOR DECORATION
- PROFILES FOR FURNITURE
- EXTERNAL CLADDING IN GENERAL
- COUNTERFRAMES, JAMBS AND SEMI-FINISHED COMPONENTS FOR DOORS
- TABLE TOPS
- COLUMNS, CAPITALS, CORNICES AND ORNAMENTAL FRAMES
Founded in 1958 in Trani, Puglia, Manzi Marmi fabricates natural stone ranging from serial to custom designed production; the block material used comes exclusively from Company owned quarries located in Southern Italy.
The production cycle is organized in order to guarantee quality and service to the clients with the least impact on the environment with a responsible use of mineral resources.
The energy used in the production process is generated by photovoltaic equipment installed inside the factory.
The range of materials are comprised of all the principal typologies of the area: beige, pink, brown, yellow in various tones and shades.
“Matter” processed today is identical to that which was processed by our ancestors and used in the great works of the past; castles, cathedrals, columns, rosettes, dolmen, menhir, the antique roman roads and the trulli. Many are recognized today by Unesco as part of ‘Humanity’s Heritage’.