VIA GIOVANNI DELLA CASA 12
20151 - MILANO
MI - IT
Phone: 02 307041
- SCAFFOLDING JOINTS AND ACCESSORIES
- REINFORCED CEMENT CONCRETE PANELS FOR RESIDENTIAL, TERTIARY AND INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTIONS
- SANDWICH AND COMPOSITE ROOFS
- STRUCTURAL METALWORK
- CLADDING SYSTEMS
- INSULATED METALLIC PANELS
- SANDWICH AND COMPOSITE PANELS
- FREIGHT ELEVATORS
- INSULATED METAL ROOFING PANELS
- GUARDRAILS AND PUNCTUAL STRUCTURES FOR ROAD SAFETY
- THERMAL INSULATION PANELS
- SOUNDPROOFING PANELS
- SOUND BARRIERS
With 5.8 million tons of steel processed yearly, a turnover of more than 5.2 billion euros (2018), 6,500 employees, 24 steel plants, 60 sales offices and 15,000 customers, Marcegaglia is one of the leading player in the world steel scenario.
Marcegaglia covers the whole downstream and distribution steel value chain, thanks to its unique strategic position. Marcegaglia is the first steel processor with a wide range of products: from carbon to stainless, from long to flats, from commodity to specialty.
Counting on 72 international manufacturing standards for stainless and carbon steels and 136 internal specifications, also tailor-made to customers, Marcegaglia has a widespread presence in several market segments: from distribution to mechanical engineering, machinery, building&construction, automotive, appliances, food, etc. Over 15,000 customers in Europe and worldwide confirm the group wide market capillarity.